Wednesday 24 February 2016

24 February 2016 - Blood Donation




Today is supposed to be Workout #8, but blood donation is about helping people, so it has a higher priority over my own fitness. Last year, after blood donation, I went for a run at night, and it is an unforgettable run as I suffer a lot and luckily I managed to get back home safely, lesson learned, do not work too hard after blood donation.

 
I personally felt that the needle was not as painful as described, but everyone has a different level of pain tolerance, some would even feel dizziness after blood donation but luckily this has not happened to me yet. In order for my body to recover faster, I eat more during lunch and dinner.

Training will be resumed tomorrow.

About Dylan @ limzejin

I love Endurance sport and is training hard for triathlon, marathon and ultramarathon. If I fall seven times, I will stand up eight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Fitness Log

Designed by The Solo Runner