Thursday 25 February 2016

25 February 2016 - Rest Day



Hiking is tough, but the reward is so great.
I can feel the soreness and tightness in my soleus muscle, I could not make up my mind on whether to proceed with today training or not, out of the blue, my wife suggest to go for a walk at Seremban 2 Aeon Mall. At the end, I decided to abandon the training today, in fact, skipping today easy run has little effect too. What I really need now is a good rest for my soleus muscle so I can concentrate my effort on the weekends Long Slow Distance run.

There is no workout/run for the past 2 days and I felt very unsettled. The feeling is so strange that I felt my stomach are getting bigger, but it is not so obvious.

The plans remained as plans only as no action has been taken to implement it. Once I am back to home, and saw my little baby girl, I really cannot proceed without considering the importance of being involved in her development milestones, this only happens once in a life time as a father.


About Dylan @ limzejin

I love Endurance sport and is training hard for triathlon, marathon and ultramarathon. If I fall seven times, I will stand up eight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Fitness Log

Designed by The Solo Runner